General conditions for renting a car from the airport and the airport - Bulgarirentacar
1. Requirements tenant:
- Valid driving license and control stub (or act, of that deadline not expired before the date of the return of car)
- Minimum 2 (two) years of service;
- Valid ID – ID card or passport;
- completed 21 years; Upon signing a rental contract, required by the Lessee to provide originals and copies of driver's license and ID card / international passport (copies of the documents can be sent in advance).
- To confirm a reservation is required to pay a deposit of 30% the final rental price. Payment can be made via PayPal, EasyPay, Western Union, MoneyGram, bank transfer and cash at any of our
The minimum rental period is 2 days (48 o'clock).If you want to rent a car for more than 2 months (60 days), contact our team to get the most advantageous for you prices and conditions.;
3. Delay in returning the car:
- Upon returning the car the customer is entitled to a grace period 2 o'clock (It must be agreed in advance and is entered into the lease).
- A delay of 2 to 4 hours accrue 50% the amount per rental day (half day rental).
- Delay over 4 hours will be charged full rental day;
4. Prices and payment All prices are in Euros and include VAT. The price is based on a 24-hour rental (are calculated 24 hours from the time of renting a car). Payment is made: Cash hiring (supply) car. Bank transfer – previously, the bank account provided by the company. *Fees and commissions are charged to the customer. Credit Card – previously, an approved bank letterhead or POS terminal (only upon request to place different from our office). *It is possible accrual of bank fee depending on the issuing bank. The deposit is payable upon conclusion of the contract. The deposit will be returned upon return of the rental car and if there are no shortages and / or damages.
5. Delivery / collection services in the region of Sofia, Varna and Veliko Tarnovo clock. For deliveries outside those cities, please, call tel- 0887 945 950!
5,1 The delivery of the car specified by the customer address is paid and the price is 10 €
6. Hiring a driver at your request Bulgari Rent a Car, can provide driver, by paying more 30 EUR per day and cost per night (if necessary).
7. Fuel: Fuel from the tenant; The cars are delivered with the available fuel in the tank and returned with the same amount. In cases, when the car is returned with empty tank, the difference is paid 1.40 EUR per liter;
8. The cars have: standard equipment, according to traffic police – spare tire, jack and tire wrench, emergency triangle, fire extinguisher, medicine chest. season tires – summer or winter. Vignette purchased by the tenant.
9. Technical issues
In case of technical problem, the client can contact the team of Bulgari Rent a Car Phone Emergency, recorded in the lease car. replacement vehicle – in any technical malfunction (the fault of the Lessor) within 12 o'clock (for Sofia, Varna and Veliko Tarnovo) and 24 o'clock (for Bulgaria), We will provide a replacement vehicle FREE. In case of accident or malfunction beyond our control, We can provide you car, as pay shipping costs and rent.
10. Traffic accident (RTA)
In case of accident, call the company phone, recorded in the lease.
Then call the phone. emergency case in Bulgaria (tel.: 112) and ask them to assist you.
Damage insurance is not valid in the following cases:
- If the vehicle is driven after consuming alcohol or drugs;
- In case of accident, not a protocol for the accident by the Police upon returning the car;
- The renter has allowed another person, unauthorized in lease, to drive the car;
- Tires and / or wheels of cars were damaged and no written statement from the Police;
- The lessee intentionally caused damage to the vehicle or its accessories.
Theft insurance is not valid in the following cases:
- It is not a protocol for the theft of Interior;
- Not returned the documents and car keys; the vehicle is left unlocked;
- The car has been left turned on an alarm system;
- Vehicle documents are left in it;